- Family Recreation Sports Complex - The Family Recreation Sports Complex fields are located behind the Family Recreation Complex. The sports fields consist of two lighted softball fields with clay infields and Bermuda grass outfields, and 5 Bermuda grass soccer fields. The complex is home to the Temple Terrace Soccer Association.
- Youth Sports Complex - The Youth Sports Complex is located on U.S. 301, just north of Temple Terrace Highway. This facility consists of five lighted Bermuda grass baseball fields and four lighted Bermuda soccer fields with concession stands. The complex is in use year-round with a series of tournaments and leagues. The complex is home to the Temple Terrace PONY Baseball and the Temple Terrace Soccer Association.
- Ridgedale Sports Complex - The Ridgedale Sports Complex is located at 204 Ridgedale Road adjacent to Corpus Christi Catholic Church. Recent renovations at this facility include new fencing, field lighting, field reconditioning, new batting cages, and improved parking. The complex consists of five Bermuda grass fields (three with lights). The Ridgedale Sports Complex is home to Temple Terrace Little League’s baseball and fast-pitch softball program.
City Operated Leagues & Teams
- The following leagues are run by the Parks and Recreation Division
- Basketball (Girls and Boys)
- Tennis (Children and Adult)
Basketball Skills Class
- Session X: October 4 - 29 (4-week session)
- Session XI: November 1-19 (3-week session, no class 11/11)
- Session XII: November 29 - December 17 (3-week session)
Practice and Play
Held on Fridays at the Family Complex for ages 7-15. Participants will work on basketball skills, drills, conditioning, endurance, game concepts and practice these concepts with scrimmage games during class. Cost per class: members: $8; non-members: $12. Price is per class. Register for one or more classes at a time. A schedule of class times are available at the front desk of the Family Complex.
Private Basketball Lessons
- Brandon “Kyle” Channer
- Cell: 813.679.9250
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be able to follow social distancing.
- Must be able to adhere to verbal instructions.
- If participant cannot follow guidelines, he or she will be immediately removed from class.
- Parent/Guardian must be able to be reached by phone and able to pick up their child(ren) if needed.
- May not bring any unnecessary personal belongings.
- If child is sick prior to start of class day, he or she will not be allowed to participate. If showing any signs of being sick during class, participant will immediately be sent home.
- Signs of being sick: coughing, sneezing, runny nose, nausea, dizziness, fever.
- If fever - must be fever free for 24 hours without the aid of medicine before returning.
- Parent/guardian must be able to pick-up their child within 15mins from first phone call.
- Encourage your child to practice good hygiene.
Affiliated Youth Sports Leagues
- Temple Terrace Soccer Association – Temple Terrace Soccer Association is an affiliated league that offers youth soccer programs for boys & girls ages 5-19. Youth soccer programs range from Backyard Soccer, Recreational Soccer and Competitive Soccer. Adult Competitive programs are also available. For more information please go to: floridasoccerclub.org OR contact Brian Dozark at email@example.com
- Temple Terrace Little League – Temple Terrace Little League is an affiliated league that offers baseball for participants ages 4-16. For more information, go to templeterracellbaseball.website.siplay.com.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 9:30am to 1pm. No reservation required. (See page 9 for more information.)
Open to members ages 18 and up. Self-managed open play volleyball tentatively scheduled to start on Sundays in October from 11am-1pm in Gymnasium 2 at the Family Complex. Volleyball net and volleyball will be provided for use.
Coed Pickup Flag Football
Open to ages 18 and up. Staff lead pick-up Flag Football games. Held on Saturdays on Field 4 off 113th Ave. Tentatively scheduled to start in October. Players must pre-register and complete a waiver at the Family Complex prior to participating. Field, field markings, flags and football will be provided. Please see front desk for more detailed information.