- Family Recreation Sports Complex - The Family Recreation Sports Complex fields are located behind the Family Recreation Complex. The sports fields consist of two lighted softball fields with clay infields and Bermuda grass outfields, and 5 Bermuda grass soccer fields. The complex is home to the Temple Terrace Soccer Association.
- Youth Sports Complex - The Youth Sports Complex is located on U.S. 301, just north of Temple Terrace Highway. This facility consists of five lighted Bermuda grass baseball fields and four lighted Bermuda soccer fields with concession stands. The complex is in use year-round with a series of tournaments and leagues. The complex is home to the Temple Terrace PONY Baseball and the Temple Terrace Soccer Association.
- Ridgedale Sports Complex - The Ridgedale Sports Complex is located at 204 Ridgedale Road adjacent to Corpus Christi Catholic Church. Recent renovations at this facility include new fencing, field lighting, field reconditioning, new batting cages, and improved parking. The complex consists of five Bermuda grass fields (three with lights). The Ridgedale Sports Complex is home to Temple Terrace Little League’s baseball and fast-pitch softball program.
City Operated Leagues & Teams
- The following leagues are run by the Parks and Recreation Division
- Basketball (Girls and Boys)
- Tennis (Children and Adult)
Summer Basketball Sessions
- Registration ongoing for all Summer sessions. Registration and sessions run monthly.
- Participants can register for one or multiple months at a time. Classes run for 30 minutes each and meet twice a week. $40/member; $60 non-member
- Ages 4 - 15; Session Dates: Monthly Sessions
- Session VI: June 7 - July 1
- Session VII: June 12 - August 6
- Session VIII: August 16 - September 3
Sessions VI & VII
- Pick one or more of the classes below. Price is per class, per session
- Ages 4 - 5 / Tuesdays & Thursdays / 6:15pm-6:45pm
- Ages 6 - 7 / Tuesdays & Thursdays / 5:30pm-6pm
- Ages 8-10 / Mondays & Wednesdays/ 5:30pm-6pm and Tuesdays & Thursdays / 6:15pm-6:45pm
- Ages 11-15 / Tuesday & Thursday /6:15pm-6:45pm
- Now open for all months listed below. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, even for priority registration. Classes may fill early so plan accordingly. Registration will close after Week 1 of each month. Class schedules are subject to change. Please check with the front desk for latest availability.
Refunds and Transfers
- Refunds will be granted at the discretion of the Recreation Division. Refunds only will be granted for emergencies, medical reasons or if the request is made prior to the first class of the session. Approved refunds are subject to a processing fee and pro-rate. Please allow 4-6 weeks. Transfers are not permitted.
- Due to COVID, no make-up classes available.
- Must be able to follow social distancing.
- Must be able to adhere to verbal instructions.
- If participant cannot follow guidelines, he or she will be immediately removed from class.
- Parent/Guardian must be able to be reached by phone and able to pick up their child(ren) if needed.
- May not bring any unnecessary personal belongings.
- If child is sick prior to start of class day, he or she will not be allowed to participate. If showing any signs of being sick during class, participant will immediately be sent home.
- Signs of being sick: coughing, sneezing, runny nose, nausea, dizziness, fever.
- If fever - must be fever free for 24 hours without the aid of medicine before returning.
- Parent/guardian must be able to pick-up their child within 15mins from first phone call.
- Encourage your child to practice good hygiene.
Basketball Practice & Play
Participants will work on basketball skills, drills, conditioning, endurance, game concepts and practice these concepts with scrimmage games during class. Pick one or more class from below. Price is per class. (There are no Athletic Programs from July 5-9.) Cost per class: members: $8 non-members: $12
- Ages 7-9: Fridays, June 11 – August 6 (except July 9) from 5-6:15pm
- Ages 10-15: Fridays, June 11 – August 6 (except July 9) from 6:15-7:30pm
Affiliated Youth Sports Leagues
- Temple Terrace Little League Baseball information / concession: (813) 988-9305
- Temple Terrace Soccer Association
- Competitive Youth Soccer: Go to floridasoccerclub.org for more info
A variety of youth athletic programs are available at the Family Recreation Complex; including: basketball classes, basketball leagues, volleyball skills clinics, sports camps and more.