For students in kindergarten through grade 6. Participants must have a current annual membership throughout the program. Please pack a lunch and two snacks.
- Nov. 25–27; 7:30am–6pm
- No program on Nov. 28 & 29
- Regular Registration: Oct. 15; $85/child
- Dec. 23, 26, 27, 30 Jan. 2, 3 and 6;
- 7:30am–6pm No program on Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1
- Early Registration: Nov. 1; $145/child
- Regular Registration: Nov. 15; $160/child
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
- Session: Aug. 12 to Dec. 20
- Time: 1:55–6pm
- Monthly rates: Nov. $85; Dec $85
- *An additional fee of $15 will be added to any payment received afer the 2nd of the month.
The After School Program is a supervised “playground” program that provides children with a safe and enjoyable place to be during the after school hours. NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES ALLOWED.
The After School Program is closed on school holidays, teacher workdays, conference days and any other days which there is no school in accordance with Hillsborough County Schools. The program does, however, operate on school early-release days.
Participants must have a current annual membership throughout the program. For more information, call 813.506.6600. * A new waiver must be completed for every new session.
For more information call 813.506.6600.
AFTER SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION
Cost: $130/child a semester
Van transportation for students enrolled in the Afer School Program is available on a limited basis. This program provides pickup at schools and transportation to the Family Recreation Complex for children enrolled in the Afer School Program. Schools include Riverhills Elementary School and Temple Terrace Elementary School.
All dates and prices are subject to change.