Walk-In Office Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12 pm and 1 pm - 4 pm (closed noon to 1 pm for lunch)
Tell us how we're doing ..... Customer Satisfaction Survey
Volunteers are needed for a new local transportation program. Find out more by visiting this site: Temple Terrace Community-based Transportation Coordinator.
Golf Cart Registration
Temple Terrace's Golf Cart Program allows residents to operate their golf carts on city streets. Golf carts must meet safety requirements and be registered.
Follow these steps to register your golf cart:
- Fill out Registration Form.
- Take completed Registration Form and $10 fee to Customer Service at City Hall.
- Customer Service will issue a decal to affix to your golf cart.
- The 2015 golf cart decal is yellow and is valid for the calendar year until January 1, 2016.
NOTE: Golf carts must be re-registered annually. Registration for the upcoming year begins
on December 1st of the previous year.
* Golf Cart Informational Brochure
* Golf Cart Registration Form
* Golf Cart City Ordinance
The Community Development Department is responsible for administering, directing, coordinating and supervising land development regulation functions and operations involving redevelopment planning, general commercial site planning, zoning reviews, permitting, inspections, plans review, annexations, geographical information systems, and mapping. The department’s work is divided into three areas:
- Planning and Development
- Site plan review
- Comprehensive plan amendments
- Land development code amendments
- Zoning reclassifications
- Alcohol licensing reviews
- Business License reviews
- Development Fees Schedule
- Building and Zoning
- Permits - building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, sign, special events
- Plan review - commercial, residential, redevelopment
- Contractor registration
- Building Permit Fees Schedule
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Develops/maintains city’s geospatial and digital map database for use by local agencies and the public
- Coordinates with Hillsborough 9-1-1
- Maintains the city's digital map database
- Reports information for U.S. Census
- Supports city departments