* Even addresses may water on Thursday and/or Sunday before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m.
* Odd addresses may water on Wednesday and/or Saturday before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m.
* Locations without a discernible address may water on Tuesday and/or Friday before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m.
* Hand-watering and micro-irrigation of plants (other than lawns) can be done at any time, as needed.
* Vehicle-washing and pressure-washing may be done at any time, as needed.
New lawns and plants have a 60-day establishment period. On days 1-30, they may be watered any day of the week. During days 31-60, they may be watered three days a week (even-numbered addresses on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday; odd-numbered addresses on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday).
When establishing new lawns, please advise the Code Compliance Department at (813) 506-6680 to avoid
being cited for watering violations.
For complete details on watering restrictions, visit the Southwest Florida Water Management District website or call (800) 423-1476.