"Coffee with the Mayor"
Do you own or operate a business in Temple Terrace? If you do, Mayor Andy Ross would like to invite you to join him and other local business professional for coffee and an open discussion on how we can all work together to strengthen our local economy. Learn more...
"Shop Local, Dine Local, Support Local" Community Program
Local residents and business owners are encouraged to show support for one another by participating in the Shop Local, Dine Local, Support Local Community Program. Learn more...
Resources & Downloads related to Coronavirus
Directives, Executive Orders and Governments News Links
Recommended COVID Resources:
Outdoor Seating Regulations Relaxed
To assist local restaurant owners and operators in their recovery efforts, the City of Temple Terrace will temporarily suspend outdoor seating regulations and allow restaurants to set up outdoor tables and chairs to boost seating capacity while adhering to social distancing requirements. The outdoor seating would not count toward the maximum building occupancy so restaurant owners and operators would be able to serve a greater number of patrons while complying with the Governor’s Order and CDC social distancing guidelines.
Read a letter from City Manager Charles Stephenson for details.
What is Business Relations?
Business Relations is a service of the Executive Department and is responsible for overseeing city services and development projects related to business and economic development, community redevelopment, and annexation initiatives.
Through a partnership with the Small Business Development Center, the city also offers free, one-on-one business consulting, business development training and specialized workshops designed to help businesses grow and succeed.
- Smart Start - Planning & preparation for small business start-ups
- Marketing 101 - Effective ways to promote your business in today’s climate
- Business Finance - How to fund your pathway to success
- Food Safety Training - Perfect for new restaurateurs
- Human Resources - What every business owner needs to know
- Dollars & Cents - An introduction to accounting software
- Credit Know How - Understanding the differences of personal and business credit
Other services include:
- Training for business plan development & understanding marketing tools
- Business assessments to identify strengths and weaknesses for growth potential
- Supply & demand - how to price your product or service for best returns
Business Contact Information
It is important to periodically update both general contact information and emergency contact information for your business. If you own or operate a business in Temple Terrace, please visit the link below to submit/update contact information for your business.
Review & update once annually & whenever there is a change is management.
Commercial Property MLS
For more information, please contact Greg Pauley, Business Relations Manager.